All Nations Church Leicester
The website for ANCL required multiple dozen pages to showoff the vibrant life of the church and the many ways that they are serving their local community.
To re-design the previous website to a more contemporary look and feel whilst reflecting the recently redesigned brand identity of the church.
A change was also required to the domain hosting for ancl.co.uk, as it was being hosted by a member of staff's personal hosting solution. A suitable domain host was sourced and the domain transferred over to a new standalone ANCL hosting account.
Goals Achieved & Site Features
- Creation of a website experience that is both suitable for desktop and mobile web browsers.
- A “rolling” homepage that includes a brief introduction to the church and short cuts to key areas of the site.
- Church Life area that contains pages of information for the different church departments and ministries.
- Email subscription form that adds subscribers to a MailChimp mailing list
- Events page that shows upcoming featured events and regular meet ups.
- Media area featuring the a podcast feed as well as a video feed that displays videos have been uploaded to the ANCL YouTube channel.
- Giving page that enables site visitors to donate and support financially the ministry and charitable work of All Nations Church.
- Contact page that includes an email form.
- Domain hosting: Transfer of the ancl.co.uk domain to a new domain host.
- Ensuring the safety of the site by incorporating necessary security software and web firewall.
- The implementation of an automatic website backup system.
I have had very positive feedback from everyone! It’s always nice to hear when things are going well so I’ve copied some of the comments here:
"This looks amazing..!" "I love this, so clear and easy to access!..” "It all looks great to us, looking forward to it going live... "This is a great improvement compared to our present website..."